Because I struggle a lot with video rendering and especially on real-time preview using RAM preview in After Effects, I did save up some money to buy this 2 sets of Kingston HyperX Fury 4Gb 1600Mhz just to make everything more responsive. Currently, my total RAM memory is 4 sets of 4Gb 1600Mhz which has a total of 16Gb and its on dual-channel mode.
About the Product
Kingston 4gb 1600Mhz ddr3 HyperX Fury for desktop and gaming pc
- Brand: Kingston RAM
- SKU: 222201449_PH-292432379
- Model: fury x ddr3 4gb
- Capacity 4GB (single) and frequency (speed) 1600MHz.
- Dual Channel with a latency of C10 and voltage of 1.5V.
- Operating temperature 0°C to 85°C
- Storage temperature -55°C to 100°C
- Compatible with Intel 6, 7, 8, 9 and 1002 series chipsets, as well as AMD chipsets
- Compatible with all ddr3 motherboards.
- An asymmetric heat spreader for stylish heat dissipation.
- Compatible with Intel and AMD platforms.
- Easy to install – Plug-and-Play functionality.
- Automatic Overclocking – reach faster speeds and higher capacities by just installing the memory, no adjustments in BIOS needed.
- Unique – tested with all popular brands of motherboards.
- Reliable – 100 percent factory tested.