October 31, 2018 at 4:25 PM #9437
Caezar De Castro IIKeymaster
I’ve been looking for solutions that are transparent, stable and reliable. After some time of research and experience, which equates to a year. I came up with a bunch of solutions meticulously picked.
Before you do this, test your site using https://tools.pingdom.com/ or https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/ to check and log your BEFORE site speed.
First, what are the factors that can slow down our site?
> Images is the most demanding part of web browsing.
– In this issue, using WordPress framework, I used the WPDEV plugins which are popular and is not that limited even if its free. It is called SMUSH, just install the plugin and compress all images with its admin menu included. Check your speed now, if there is an increase. Absolutely! Guarantee but you’re free to check.
> Content Delivery Network and Optimization with Page Speed by Google. To do this you need to install and run the said package for Linux.
– Download the package from Google.
– Install the pagespeed module.
sudo dpkg -i mod-pagespeed-*.deb
– Fixed dependenciy issues.
sudo apt-get -f install
– Then, restart the Apache server.
sudo service apache2 restart
Now, all things set you can now install all other packages that you will be using. See, Server Admin: Basic Manual for Performance and Security forum for more server administration and Easiest way of having a site is WordPress for other helpful tips and tutorials.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here